Are you searching for appropriate solutions and assistance to be able to backup your QuickBooks for a small business? Well then you would be glad to know that you made the right choice by coming to this blog, and you will surely not regret your decision at all. In this blog, only reliable solutions are provided therefore you just need to leave your worries here and that’s all. However, if you need help with other related QuickBooks issues then you should give a dial on the QuickBooks Customer Care Number without any hesitation. After which the most skilled and efficient experts will assist you with the solutions required.
The following are the steps to backup your QuickBooks for a small business; you’ve just got to follow the instructions as provided to get the accurate results:
- Now, first of all, you would have to start by logging into QuickBooks, using the single-user mode. And if you are already logged in, then you need to switch to the single-user mode in the ‘File’ menu.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Back-Up Company’ option which you will see under the ‘File’ menu.
- Next, you got to select the ‘Create Local Backup’ option and then choose the ‘Local Backup’ option.
- And then you will have to click on ‘Options’ and also select where you would like to store your QuickBooks backup. However, it is best if you store your backup on an external hard drive or online.
- After doing so, you need to give a click on the OK button, and then you must click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Finally, now, you got to choose the ‘Save It Now’ button and then you need to click on the ‘Finish’ button to start with the backup process.
Once you are done following the above process, you should be able to handle the same by yourself. But if you face any sort of issues, then you must Contact QuickBooks Customer Service Number right away. Then the technicians will be right there to guide you accordingly with useful instructions and solutions.