Do you want to connect a Brother Printer to your Mac? Well then in this blog, you will surely be assisted within no time. And if you also have some queries related then you can call up the Brother Printer Customer care Number any time you like for the best assistance from qualified experts.
Follow the mentioned accordingly to get started with the process:
- Firstly, you need to note the Service Set Identifier (SSID) and password of your current network.
- Then on the display of the printer, you got to look for and press the ‘Menu or Settings’ option.
- After that, you should select the ‘Wireless network’ option.
- And now your printer will search for the nearby networks and then a list of networks will display.
- You now have to choose the network you want to use.
- And then you must enter the password for the network and press the OK button.
- Now the printer should establish a wireless connection and then connect to your Mac.
- You also need to insert the setup CD into your Mac or you could download the drivers for the printer from the Brother official website.
- To be able to install the driver, you got to follow the given on-screen instructions or you could click on the ‘Download file’ and then just follow the instructions provided on your screen.
- After doing so you would have to restart your printer to enable it to pick up the installed driver.
- Then you must select the ‘System Preferences’ from the ‘Apple Menu’ on your Mac.
- You will now need to choose the ‘Print and scanners, Print and Fax, and Print and Scan. After which you should click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Next, on the default list dropdown option, you got to find and ‘Highlight’ your printer name and click on ‘Add’ again.
- You should now have the printer added to your Mac.
- Finally, just click on ‘Quit System Preferences’ to end the setup.
You should be over with the above by now and able to access the needful. However, if you encounter any issues then you must Contact Brother Printer Service Number. And the technicians will guide you instantly with further instructions.