Are you looking forward to adding or change the profile picture of your Facebook account? Then you might be in search of the best guidance? If so then you should be glad that you have found just the perfect blog, and here you will be assisted accordingly with the most accurate solutions. And if you have some other glitches troubling you then you know that you are just a call away. All you got to do is dial the Facebook Customer Care Number right away. Then the well-trained experts will provide you with the needful solutions in no time.
The following are the steps to add a Facebook profile picture; you’ve just got to follow along properly:
- First of all, you must start by giving a click on your profile picture, you will see it at the top right of Facebook.
- And then you should click on the camera icon which is in the bottom right of your profile.
- Next, you would have to choose a photo or you could add a frame.
- After that, you will have to give a click on the edit icon to crop your photo and then you must click on the ‘Save’ button.
And now for the best quality, you should have your profile picture at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.
Then when you update your profile picture, you can do the following as instructed;
- You would have to upload a photo from your computer or your phone.
- Now you can add a frame to an existing or new picture.
- After that, you should select a photo that you have already uploaded or one that you are tagged in.
NOTE: you should know that your current profile picture is always public. And therefore you can learn more about who can see your profile picture and cover photo.
When you are done going through the steps mentioned above, you should be satisfied with the results. However, if you face any sort of problem then you can Contact Facebook Customer Service Number. The technicians will immediately guide you with further instructions and they will surely give you the best solutions.