Do you want to learn how to configure Outlook to access your Windows Live Hotmail account? Well then in this blog, you will be assisted immediately with the needful solutions. But if you are troubled with other concerns related then you can connect with the Hotmail Customer Care Number any time. Then you will have the diligent experts, right there to help you out.
The following are the steps to configure your Outlook account to access the existing Windows Live Hotmail account: NOTE: However, you should bear in mind that you cannot set up a new account from within Outlook.
- First of all, you should make sure that you have a subscription for the Windows Live Hotmail account that you would like to access offline.
- And then you must go to select the ‘Tools > Email Accounts’ option from the given menu in Outlook.
- You will now have to make sure that the ‘Add a new email account’ has been selected.
- After doing so, you just have to give a click on the ‘Next’ button.
- And now you got to choose ‘HTTP’ as the ‘Server Type’
- Then you will need to click on the Next button again.
- You must now enter your account details in the ‘Email Accounts’ dialog box. The following are the correct method required to be entered;
- You need to type your full name right under the ‘Your Name’ section.
- And you also need to type your Windows Live Hotmail address in the ‘Email Address’ field.
- After that, if Outlook has not entered it automatically for you, then you would have to type your Hotmail email address in the ‘User Name’ section.
- You now have to type your Hotmail password under ‘Password’
- And then you must select Hotmail in the HTTP Mail Service Provider box.
- Finally, you just need to click on the Next and then the ‘Finish’ buttons.
You should be satisfied with the results obtained; however, if you face any problem during the process, then you can always Contact Hotmail Customer Support Number. You will get the assistance of the most skilled technicians in no time.