Do you want to re-download and install your Norton on another device? Well if so then you have surely come to the perfect blog. And if you have some issues related then you can call the Norton Customer Care Number right away. The experts will then provide you with the solutions needed.
Now if you already have a Norton subscription, then you can install it on your device. You can do so by signing in to your account.
- First of all, you got to sign in to your Norton account.
- But if you are signed in to Norton already, then you would be prompted to sign in. you just need to type your email address and password in the provided field, and then you must click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now in the ‘My Norton’ window, you will have to click on the ‘Download’ button.
- And then you must click on the ‘Agree and Download’ button.
And if you are on a mobile device, you should choose the subscription that you would like to download and then tap on the Next button. After that, you need to tap on the ‘Get it on Google Play or Download on the App Store’ based on your device. Then you will be redirected to Play Store or App Store to install the app on your device. You just need to follow the provided instructions on your screen to complete the installation.
- You got to now do one of the following, it depends on your browser;
- Windows – you should press Ctrl + J to open the Downloads window and then double click the file that you downloaded.
- Mac – you need to press Command + Option + L to open the Downloads window and then you should double click on the downloaded file.
- Lastly, if the ‘User account Control’ window appears, then you need to click on Continue.
And now just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation successfully.
You should be satisfied with the results after you have completed the steps. But if you encounter some issues then you should Contact Norton Customer Service Number. The technicians will assist you accordingly with the most reliable solutions.