Do you want to be able to transfer your Norton license to another device? Well if so then you have surely come to the right site, and here you will be guided accordingly with the needful. But if you are troubled related then you can dial the Norton Customer Care Number any time you like. The expert will then be there to help you out with the most suitable solutions.
Follow the provided steps below as instructed to get the desired right:
- You would have to begin by signing in to your Norton account.
- And then on the ‘Device Security page, you need to identify the device that you no longer want to protect
- But if you do not see the device, then you can click on the ‘View History’ link which you will see at the bottom of the device list to your older inactive devices. And in case you still do not see the device, then it could be that the device might be associated with a different product key or subscription.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘More options’ icon available right below the device, and in the menu that appears on the screen, after which you should click on ‘Manage License’
- Then on the ‘Manage Licenses’ page, you need to select the ‘Remove License’ option, and then you should click on the Next button.
- Now on the ‘Remove License’ page, you will have to click on the ‘Yes’ button to confirm.
And when you have removed a license from a device, then the device is no longer protected and has been removed from the ‘Device Security page.
- After doing so, to install the protection on a new device, you should click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- At last, you just need to follow the provided on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
Now you should be over with the above procedure and should be able to handle the same by yourself without any problem. If you encounter some issues or queries then you must Contact Norton Customer Service. Then the efficient technicians will guide you along with further instructions.