Do you need help in being able to send emails to the undisclosed-recipients in your Yahoo account? Well, then this blog is the perfect place for you. And you will surely be assisted with the most reliable solutions within no time. But if you also have some other related Yahoo concerns then you can always feel free to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Care Number any time. And then the experts will provide you with top-quality solutions immediately.
Follow the given steps below as mentioned to get the desired results:
- First of all, you need to start by composing a new message and then you must select the ‘To’ option which is at the top to bring up your address book.
- And then you should scroll down to the ‘Undisclosed Recipients’ option and now select the ‘Checkbox’ that is beside it.
TIP: and now alternatively, you also should type ‘Undisclosed’ into the search bar that appears this is to find the entry sooner.
- After that, you would have to select the ‘Done’ button in the pop-up window to return to the message.
- Next, you got to select the ‘CC/BCC’ to the right of the ‘To’ field to open the CC and BCC fields which are in the email header.
- You will now have to enter all the desired recipients in the BCC field.
NOTE: And if you want you can use an address book group to send messages to multiple people more efficiently.
- Finally, at last, you need to compose your message and then you must select the ‘Send’ button.
And now you will receive a copy of the message, and then your address will show up in the ‘To’ field. After which the recipients will be able to see that the email is from you but they will not be able to see the names of the other recipients.
Once you are done going through the steps you should be satisfied with the same. But if not so then you just got to Contact Yahoo Support Service Number. Then the technicians will help you out with further instructions and solutions.